- Full time permanent positions with attractive salary plus daily dive allowance
- Excellent career opportunities
- Are you positive, enthusiastic, passionate and a self-starter?
Us: Tassal Group Limited (ASX: TGR) is a vertically integrated salmon grower and salmon and seafood processor, seller and marketer. The Company produces and sells premium salmon and seafood products for both the Australian domestic and export markets. Tassal grows delicious, fresh and healthy Atlantic salmon in Tasmania’s fresh waters and through its De Costi Seafood business sources and processes a wide range of seafood. Tassal is committed to taking a leadership role in sustainability in aquaculture and seafood sourcing. The company employs over 1,100 people. Visit www.tassal.com.au for more information.
The Position: These roles play an integral part in our farming operations by providing operational support to the marine operations team to achieve optimum results and ensure we meet the quality expectations of our consumers and work towards our interdependent safety culture.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Net inspections and underwater repairs
- Mort retrieval and general recovery
- Net scoring and Mooring checks
- Fish schooling and behavioural observation
- General farm hand duties as required
You: To be successful you will need to be a positive, enthusiastic, passionate self-starter who is a proven team player with a commitment to safety.
You will need:
- A minimum of a Certificate III in Aquaculture Dive or an ADAS Aquaculture SSBA to 30 metres commercial dive qualification
- A commitment to working in a marine farming environment
- Strong communication skills
- Previous dive experience or work in a related field
- Previous Aquaculture experience is desirable
- A coxswain restricted or dive supervisor ticket would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are a positive and hard-working person, and you meet the above requirements, we want to hear from you!
Any further questions about these roles, please call Tasch Cox, HR Advisor on (03) 6267 6757 or to apply, please go to https://www.tassal.com.au/working-at-tassal/