Also See: International & Military Equivalents
Before commencing your application please read the following instructions then start the application at the bottom of the page:
- View the ADAS Conditions of Certification page
- View the ADAS Certification Fees
- Have electronic copies of your passport or suitable alternative and a passport style photo
- Have electronic copies of your relevant documentation (see opposite)
- Have your preferred payment option ready (credit card, PayPal, cheque, EFT transfer).
Australian Legislation Workbook/Quiz
In addition to submitting an application and required documentation, applicants will also have to complete and submit an Australian Legislation module. For most applications this is in the form of a short answer quiz. The legislation information package and workbook can be downloaded and completed before you submit the application form. You can type directly onto the quiz, or you can fill it in by hand and scan it as a PDF.
Offshore Supervisor and Life Support Technician applicants will have to complete a larger exam specific to offshore legislation. Applicants will be contacted about the exam once the application has been received and approved. An offshore legislation information package is available for download to help you prepare for the exam.
NOTE: The form will take approximately 25-30 minutes to complete. The form can NOT be saved so please allow sufficient time and ensure that you have all your files to complete the process.