Before commencing your application please read the following instructions then start the application at the bottom of the page:
- View the ADAS Conditions of Certification page
- View the ADAS Certification Fees
- Have electronic copies of your passport or suitable alternative and a passport style photo
- Have electronic copies of your relevant documentation (see opposite)
- Have your preferred payment option ready (credit card, PayPal, cheque, EFT transfer).
NOTE: The form will take approximately 25-30 minutes to complete. The form can NOT be saved so please allow sufficient time and ensure that you have all your files to complete the process.
Provide a high quality electronic copy of the photo and identity page of your Passport. If you do not possess a passport, provide one of the following forms of photo ID: Driver’s Licence or National Identification Card.
Passport Style Photograph
Provide a high quality electronic copy of current COLOUR passport style photograph that has been taken in the last twelve (12) months. Ensure your picture is sharp and in focus and has been taken against a light, neutral background. Please avoid a heavy or dark background colour.
Offshore Supervisor Applicants
As of the 1st of January 2021, offshore supervisors need to provide evidence of completing the available IMCA Continued Professional Development (CPD) Knowledge Units. This evidence can be in the form of a Completion Certificate if supervisors have completed all available Knowledge Units in each calendar year, or by sharing their progress with ADAS (see the IMCA Diving Supervisor CPD website page for more information).